Monday, July 15, 2013

OOTN: Going neutral but classy

Hello again everyone!!! This is my second post for today regarding the events last Saturday. In the morning, I’ve attended a kid’s party (see my previous OOTD post) and the same day, at night, I’ve went to a high school friend’s birthday party.

Since the birthday boy opened his house for all our batch mates, we took the opportunity to have a mini-reunion and plan the upcoming reunion celebrating the 10-year anniversary of our batch on March of next year. (Stop figuring out when did we graduate? Ahahahahahah! We’re growing old, ayt? Happy?) Hurray!

Now, here is my OOTN:



I am going neutral with a mix of black and beige. I need not to explain why, right? Black is a staple for me. My whole wardrobe is dominated by black or closer-to-black hues and I can’t help but feel my safest with black. Aside from it is flattering to my curves, it is classy. Thus, I choose to wear a black sheer top and my ever comfy, black beaded leggings.

Nonetheless, I don’t want to look like going to a funeral so I matched the sleeveless top with a little pop of a beige midriff cardigan accessorizing it with a black and cream geometrical statement necklace and a square pseudo-pearl hoop earrings. I was so tempted to wear my favorite belt that I don't want my outfit to look so busy so no to belt for now... :-)

Many had complimented my outfit and I was very happy and very much appreciative of the good remarks. Although, I don’t dress to impress other people, it is still fulfilling that others seem to appreciate your good fashion sense.

We had a successful pre-planning meeting and more so, a successful mini-reunion. Many happenings from the past have been brought up to put smiles on our faces and echoed laughter across the room all night long. Surely, this will not be our last catching-up session. 

Here is a picture of our mini-reunion:


CHEERS!!! 🍺🍻🍸🍹🍷

--plumpykurvy 💋💋💋

 

No comments:

Post a Comment