Sunday, July 14, 2013

OOTD: Blue & Comfy

Rise and Shine guys!! It’s Monday (uggghhh….) once again… How did your weekend turned out? As for me, I had a busy weekend. I attended two birthday parties in a row!!! And when I say parties, that basically spells “OOTD”. Thank God I finally had the chance to make an OOTD post and yes this is my very first!!!

Last Saturday Morning, I had a severe headache and I thought I can’t attend the first birthday of my godson, Avery!!! But I had already promised Faye (my officemate and the mother of Avery) that I will be coming no matter what. Anyway, I have a driver… ahahahaha… my sister. Just kidding. In fact, my sister is also close to Faye coz she introduced her fellow doctor, an OB-Gyne to Faye which became her personal OB-Gyne in her first pregnancy. Also, she assisted in Faye’s birth operation so actually, she had this connection with them.

So much for the personal side stories, here is my OOTD:


I opt to make it blue and comfy. For some reason, I associate baby boy’s birthday parties to shades of blue. Thus, this outfit!!! Then again, putting that aside, I particularly love this royal blue top from Apt8 Clothing.


I slightly covered it with a black blazer. I don’t know, I am feeling so sick that day and somehow, I want to wear a blazer. Security blanket, eh?



As I always say, I always put comfort on top of everything and what can be more comfortable than a leggings? Hence, I matched my top with this checkered leggings I got from a thrift store. Finishing the look with fancy earrings and wedge-y slipper and I’m off to go.

We came in late (shame on me!!) but just in time for food!!! Ahahahaha… damn, I miss the games!!! But I had a lootbag and that made my day!!!

SPECIAL MENTION: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GODSON AVERY!!! MAY YOU GROW UP TO BE A FINE MAN.

-plumpykurvy :-) 

1 comment:

  1. You are very cute, Kristine; and blue is my favorite color. Very nice outfit here! These are wonderful blue colors. I like the blue top and the flip-flop/thong sandals. Those aer some nice earrings as well.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete