Monday, November 11, 2013

Plus size minnie mouse

Helloweeee!!! 

To those who have been reading my recent blog posts, I am sure you have come across Minnie Mouse taking a selfie as my entry to the pinaycurvies' blog link-up challenge and if you are wondering what is the outfit that will complete the look, this post will answer that.

But, the more interesting question is “Why Minnie Mouse?”

I had the idea as soon as I saw my sister’s polka dots petticoat skirt and to my luck, it is a combination of red and white, I immediately thought of Minnie Mouse and so, I started from there.

I paired it with a black tube dress, a white shawl and a stretchable belt from tubby that will hold the rather loose skirt.

And it will never be complete without the 2 big round ears and the gigantic ribbon, right? However, the one with a red ribbon is out of stock so I settled for yellow. 

This is how the ensemble will look like.


And if ever I want to improve this, I would buy a white gloves and yellow pumps!!!!

Yehey!!!! Now, where's my mickey mouse?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment