Saturday, August 03, 2013

OOTD: wearing my DIY green polka dots blouse

Happy weekend everyone!!! Nothing much for today. I am so tired this week so i just need a little relaxation so i went to the mall for a little window shopping.

I've been into DIYs since i don't know when and for today, i thought of wearing one of my DIYs.

I wore a very stretchable spaghetti strap covered by my DIY green polka dots blazer which i transformed into my liking. It is actually a baby collared polo blouse which i cut midriff. I also cut the shoulder part making it a cold shoulder. 


For my bottom, i wore the camouflage trousers gifted by my aunts from US. I accessorize it with a tribal statement necklace and lucky charm bracelet. For my bag, i chose a shoulder bag the same color with my necklace and that completes my outfit. Tada!!!

I have many ootd posts that i haven't posted yet. please bear with me guys. I am just too busy but i promise i will post it really soon.

How about you guys? Are you into DIYs as well? Feel free to comment guys!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment