Sunday, August 11, 2013

Liebster award: discover new blogs

Hello Lovies!!!

Sorry if i have not posted anything for almost 5 days. I am quite busy with the usual -- work and business. But one great news came and i believe it deserves my time. 

Believe it or not (you better believe it..),
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the sassy lady behind the blog http://www.simplysassystyle.blogspot.com/. I was in shocked as well, but in a good way. Imagine this, ii revive my close-to-zero-follower blog just a few months ago and now, a nomination? just wow!!! of course, thanks to the one who nominated me, dawn!!! I have been stalking her blog ever since i discover it the first time. I truly love her style and admire her fashion sense. please check her blog!

But actually, it does not matter if i don't win, i am admittedly a beginner in the blogosphere and it's a long way to go for me. A nomination is more than enough. Even just one blogger who believes that i deserve more followers, that's fulfilling enough! 

Anyway, little background information about the award, Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers. 
Here are the rules:

1) Share 11 things about yourself.
2) Answer the 11 questions that your tagger gave you. 
3) Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have less than 200 Google followers and be told via comment on their blog. 
4) Think of 11 questions to ask the blogger that were nominated. 
5) Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.

So let's get this started!!! 11 things (fact) about me:
  1. I eat in a flash. i can eat full lunch/dinner in less than 5 minutes (rice,viand and drinks)
  2. I am clumsy. I mean really clumsy. My friends and family even tagged me as "the destroyer" coz i seem to ruin everything that gets into my hand. I don't why.
  3. I am addicted to thrift shops (ukay-ukay, in the philippines) 
  4. I love singing but i have stage fright. I actually join some contests before but my nerves are getting in the way of my performance, always! 
  5. I love trying new restaurants if my budget permits.
  6. I was a fanatic of spice girls before. I even had a barkada before wherein we portray the roles of the spice girls and i am emma bunton, baby spice! 
  7. I am gemini and part of my attitude is i get bored easily and there are so many things running in my mind all at once and my dilemma is always what to do first, coz i wanna do them all.
  8. In relation to no. 7, although i get bored easily, this is not true when it comes to love. I am someone who will never give up on love. 
  9. I look insane but i always talk to myself. I will think of a scene, e.g. What if i saw my ex on the mall, what will i do? And i will act as if it is happening!!! Omg! I am crazy alright!
  10. I am opinionated. I speak my mind and objective in every decision i have made except on love. Sometimes, people misinterpret it but that's the way i am.
  11. I am a woman of faith. I believe in God and always make it a point to have a personal communication woth Him.
And now, i will be answering dawn's questions:
  1. How long have you been blogging? -- i started years ago, but i stopped for years leaving only 4 posts back then and decide to revived it back months ago and have been regularly posting until now.
  2. Why did you start blogging? --initially, i just want to make a diary of the things and experiences i have been through but now, i want to be a part of the advocacy of anti-bullying and any other issues about inequality with plus size women.
  3. Which do you prefer Jeans or Dresses? -- even if i have huge legs, i go for dresses coz it's so easy to wear and i felt that jeans specifically denim jeans is kind of uncomfy for me.
  4. lipstick or lip gloss? --lipstick. Coz i am very pale. I also prefer matte finish.
  5. How many hours a week do you spend promoting your blog (Estimation)? -- really not a lot of time. Maybe just one hour or more a day or estimably 10 hours a week.
  6. What is your favorite movie? --locally, i love "one more chance" and "it takes a man and a woman" as for foreign movies, i love "the click", "Armageddon" and "The avengers"
  7. Where is your favorite place to vacation? --of course, philippines!!! The beaches in the philippines is breathtakingly beautiful but if i had to choose a country out of my country, i'd say france and rome.
  8. What 3 things are a must have in your handbag? --my cellphone, lipstick and keys to my car.
  9. What is 1 thing that you love about your look? -- i have always loved my doe-shaped eyes and my pale lips with hot pink lippies!!!
  10. What is your favorite beauty product? -- i don't have tons of beauty products but one of the best that works for me is beauche facial set. 
  11. What is your favorite magazine? --i am not into magazines in hard copy but rather online magazines.              

I am nominating the following blogs:
  1. Http://www.stylespacebyjbm.blogspot.com/
  2. http://www.belatedbloomer.blogspot.com/
  3. http://www.gelleesh.com/
  4. http://www.carolinebiggirlbigworld.blogspot.com/
  5. http://www.sunnywithasideof.blogspot.com/
  6. http://www.iambabbledoll.blogspot.com/
  7. http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com/
  8. http://enchantingcolours.blogspot.com/
  9. Http://www.ekstraseksi.blogspot.com/
  10. Http://www.jannieology.blogspot.com/
  11. Http://www.missdecaf.blogspot.com/
And i have the following questions to be answered by the blogs i nominated:

1) What is the main purpose of your blog?
2) How important is having many followers as far as achieving the purpose of your blog?
3) What are the ways you use to promote your blog?
4) Do you have followers who you have meet online but became a friend whom you literally had a date with?
5) Are you a member of any online social media community?
6) What are the topics you mostly enjoy reading?
7) What makes you follow a blog?
8) Is it important that you reply to the people who comments on your blog?
9) How important is the quality d the pictures in relation to the over-all quality of the blog?
10) If you can give me one good advice in blogging, what will that be?
11) i want you to give me constructive criticism to improve my blog, what will that be?

That's it!!!! i hope you guys find time to blog about this!!! 

Cheers! More power to all of us!!!

--plumpy kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment